More Mad Science

user name

user name

Reaction score
Not really. I like all the handling properties of Die Keen, but wish for slightly less expansion and could be a touch harder. Ive used in the past some GC Fuji Rock EP and Diamond Die and Xtreem from Hi Tech, but theyre both too hard and not quite as nice handling as Die Keen.

I order everything in bulk, so I have a lot sitting around not being used. Would there be anything wrong with mixing them? Im thinking it would just average out both the handling properties and expansion and hardness...?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Watch it man, the physical properties police will be knocking on your door.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Would probably be fine to use up for opposing models, so long as you enjoy the mystery color after every mix.
Recently started using PrimaRock, WMix, ivory color. Stacks well, trims well, 17k hard, .013.
Sample before you get another case of stone.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
as with all stone, what i have done in the past to create speedier casts is to subtract 1 or 2 ml /100g. this makes the cast set faster by about half, gets much hotter, has half the working time, but might affect your expansion. the tests we did however, for GC fujirock, showed no such expansion changes.

that stuff gets realllllly thick though.