Die Stone.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Is that cost effective?
yeah, dry trimming kills diamond disks. i spend significantly less annually (~$300) on disposable than the cost of a good diamond trimmer per year (~$600). plus theres less chatter/vibration from the wheel on the disposables and less heat (unless you forget to swap out the dull one)

user name

user name

Reaction score
yeah, dry trimming kills diamond disks. i spend significantly less annually (~$300) on disposable than the cost of a good diamond trimmer per year (~$600). plus theres less chatter/vibration from the wheel on the disposables and less heat (unless you forget to swap out the dull one)
A new diamond wheel every year? I think I have about 8 years on mine, still looks and works like new.

I don't remember the brand...Blue-something?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
A new diamond wheel every year? I think I have about 8 years on mine, still looks and works like new.

I used one 15 years old and still very well.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

dry trimming? i burned through one in just over a year. i still have it as a backup...but i dont like it. not as clean of a cut, too much chatter, and gets gunked up fast.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
The wet one was only 6-8 years old though.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Our dry trimmer protocol was pour at night separate in morning. Process models pour base trim next morning. Lot of time in model department but out models were very good.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have not found a need to alter the properties in this fine stone.. I have used all the major brands and Fuji is just the best on this plant.
I have got to wonder what in the world he was growing.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Along with Al and GC America, it looks like JWs going to be doing a presentation for 3Shape in Chicago.

Last edited: