Metal Rpd Framework

appledental

appledental

Reaction score
I have been working with this chrome lab for 4 years now and i just have to say these are the best Rpd frames i have ever dealt with. And the best part is that it is made in USA. Good luck getting this kind of quality from China.:cool:
DSC_0169.jpg

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
How much do you pay per framework?

appledental

appledental

Reaction score
around $100 with shipping

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I have been working with this chrome lab for 4 years now and i just have to say these are the best Rpd frames i have ever dealt with. And the best part is that it is made in USA. Good luck getting this kind of quality from China.:cool:

With the symbols on the model I see you are sending to Bertram. I agree they do some very nice chrome at afforadable rates.

appledental

appledental

Reaction score
With the symbols on the model I see you are sending to Bertram. I agree they do some very nice chrome at afforadable rates.

Yes. they r the best in my opinion.

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
John's got the "eagle eye."

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Nice partial. How much do you mark them up?

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I see UR using the 2000+ metal from Bertram as well, I send them articulated models, Jeff really dials it in and even uses my designs most of the time. I've been working with them since they left CA in 1979, went deer hunting with Bill once good people.
Tom there is a Betram lab that is a China turnkey, kinda a slight twist on Bills name and not such work. Just a warning be sure U get the real deal.

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
I've been using Bertram as well. Very happy with their work.

appledental

appledental

Reaction score
i charge $130 for regular rpd frame. i charge $30 extra for each metal dummy. i also started using Wonderfil putty with their metal boxing tray to pour upper the models, Tom Zaleske told me about it in Chicago. It literally takes me one minute to box up an impression and another minute to vacuum mix the stone. I love the results.

Last edited:
Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
i charge $130 for regular rpd frame. i charge $30 extra for each metal dummy. i also started using Wonderfil putty with their metal boxing tray to pour upper the models, Tom Zaleske told me about it in Chicago. It literally takes me one minute to box up an impression and another minute to vacuum mix the stone. I love the results.

Nothing greedy about that mark up.

Worderfil invented and made in my home town and I know the formula for making it. The owner is not only good looking but a lawyer so I'll keep the formula to my self.

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
I have a survey/design question...being a dental student who HASN'T completed any partials yet (seriously frustrated) , what are those chrome teeth (the 2nd molars)? Are those sitting on top of some kind of prepped tooth or is that an area where there isn't enough clearance for framework + acrylic + tooth? Or are they just for blingin' style.

appledental

appledental

Reaction score
It is for the area where there is not enough clearance for acrylic + tooth