Ivoclar Programat P510

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
Hy! Somebody use this furnace? What do u think about P510?

M

Mjr

Reaction score
Hi. Yes I have one. Seems a good furnace. I have 3 previous p500's and various other ivoclar furnaces. I bought this for the large screen and not so much for the the infra red technology. Although I did some tests and it seems 20% quicker that the p500. I seems to produce a nicer firing, but no so much more than previous. It has a reflective metal plate that reflects heat upwards so you get a more homogenous firing and the head stays the the pre set idling temp as it is closing whereas previous furnaces don't heat until the head has closed. I also like the way that if you enter a new hold time that a new small screen pops up. Unlike the older furnace that if you do not "engage" the holding time you actually change the firing programme. How many of us have done this! Especially if firing emax and changing the complete programme to find you work destroyed! Think this will bring some Color to your day. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
Thanks your answer, i buy thus furnace on friday and i am very happy. I chose three of furnace : Ivoclar P510, Zubler Vario 200 and VITA Vacumat 6000. I did all the various Windows burning stove, and winner is P510. :)