Is there a milling center that doesn't suck?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
B

BBC1

Reaction score
There are lots of milling centers that are little more than carve shops. there are a few good ones that we've used. zirconiamilling.com in Los Angeles is good as is DentaMill in San Diego County. Price is around $45 for full contour for both and they both use bruxzir

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
There are lots of milling centers that are little more than carve shops. there are a few good ones that we've used. zirconiamilling.com in Los Angeles is good as is DentaMill in San Diego County. Price is around $45 for full contour for both and they both use bruxzir

What position do you hold at zirconiamilling in L.A.?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
why not tell your high-dollar, high-end manhattan doc to buy a high-end mill and stop playin with the sirona..?

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
milling center who will design on model must be up to the best knowledge in dental technology.
however, if it will receive only stl files to mill the situation is different.

G

Gabriel

Reaction score
I remember when I had to send scan files or finished designs over the internet which were all .stl files, using a classic archiver was enough to pack them almost to half their original size. I think it is much easier than altering the quality of the .stl files and causing possible surface disturbance. In Dental Wings only the .order files couldn't be packed, the archiver would only make the archive a few kb smaller than the original file. Just my opinion, I hope I didn't step on anybody's toes...

Top Bottom