Is it me?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
So if I'd learned to wax cleavage, my dentures would achieve guru status?!?

I've been doing it all wrong.
I'm pretty sure that if you cross paths with someone who's cleavage requires waxing you might want to run away?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
......and you'd prolly be in Northern Maine.

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
IF I was 25 and looking to stay viable I would go through a denturist program. I would then exploit this for another 20 years and hope legislation didn't change. I would sell nothing but the highest end restoration and have a little bed and breakfast for my patients to come and stay with me for a week while we did their prosthetics. We would bond on more than just teeth and really make an experience of it all.

Life would be grand :)

John would you do this if you were 31? Maybe? Absolutely? or Negative?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
John would you do this if you were 31? Maybe? Absolutely? or Negative?

I love dentistry, its been a wonderful, frustrating, rewarding, agonizing, exhilarating, profitable career.

Its still fun for me to come in and play with technology. What I miss is the connection I had with patients when I worked in house. I think as technology has shown its explosion on not just our trade, its safe to assume that tomorrow will be that much more different.

I absolutely would pursue this path, I think there is absolutely a market for high end, and I think that you can learn so much more about patients wishes when you spend more than an 15 min consultation like most offices do.

The trick to being successful is to target a specific market, understand it, and exploit what you know about it. Seems easy right?

Top Bottom