Implants with Dental Wings

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
Their phone number is 1-800-531-3481. Website is astratech.com.

thanks my friend ,and supose i will take Atlantis kit and scan abutment,after can i mill abutment in my owen lab,i have five axis milling machine and cam softwere also,because i am in india and not possibal for send to usa for milling file ,so i am asking u that i can mill in my owan lab,

regards
anil:)

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
You can not mill the abutments in your own lab with Atlantis. We outsource all of our milling so I can't help you there.

Brett

C

CMC_Tommy

Reaction score
Anil, Brett is right, each milling center has its own kits utilized for thier milling machines. These kits are built with specific codes for the machines doing the milling and can not be used in different milling systems. CMC has thier own implant kits used here. If you decide to utilize us for your implant outsourcing I can provide you with our kits at no charge. Just remember if I do load them you will not be able send the implants to Atlantis or in-house because they will not work.

Last edited:
anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
ok my friend i can understand ,ok then send me some information about your abutment kits and price ,i will wait your reply ,

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
You can not mill the abutments in your own lab with Atlantis. We outsource all of our milling so I can't help you there.

Brett

ok my friend no problem ,but really i want to looking abutment kits that i can mill my owan lab,do u know about kits that we mill in lab house,

anil

Top Bottom