Implant tips

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
I'm not sure which trial kit I'm getting. The gal I spoke to on the phone didn't mention different options, and I didn't get the impression from the catalog there were options. I'll find out when UPS shows up next week sometime!

Carol

P

paulg100

Reaction score
might wanna take a look at piku-plast for jigs. Comes in a veriety of tranlucent colours and very presentable.

Also excellent for burn out technique as the meterial is designed to collapse in on its self rather than expand during burn out, so is extremely accurate.

made by Bredent.

C

crivasCDT

Reaction score
might wanna take a look at piku-plast for jigs. Comes in a veriety of tranlucent colours and very presentable.

Also excellent for burn out technique as the meterial is designed to collapse in on its self rather than expand during burn out, so is extremely accurate.

made by Bredent.

I couldn't have said it better paul...tks! As an added tip when using pikuplast resin for jigs (or any application that requires presentability). After grinding/shaping your jig to its final contours; blow off any dust or debris, dip the brush into the monomer and paint a light coat of it onto the jig. Allow it to dry for couple minutes before handling...this will make it look really sharp!
XPdent - Bredent Pi-ku-plast HP 36