How Can We Improve Blue Sky Plan?

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Customer service is great when you can get someone...you need more trained people to help online with the software. The videos are great but need faster response to calls for tech help. Otherwise no complaints.

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Quick question about the program, does the program itself export an .stl file or do we need to purchase the .stl file from you via the .stl case export licenses or a per case fee?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Jomo, you can buy per unit export or get a cheaper rate if you buy in 'bulk' and get 10 or 20.

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
Correct. The export fee is between $11-$20 per case depending on the package size that is bought. the fee is only after you completely design the guide in the software and decide that you are going to print the guide. The fee is also per case and not per export, so if you export a second modified guide, an implant placement guide or want to export the mandible as well, it does not cost extra.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I know it's 11-20 per case for export fee, is there a fee for initial software? Also, do you have to come to your facility to become certified?

BlueSky

BlueSky

Reaction score
There is no initial software fee, no annual fee, no upgrade fee. Install on as many computer as you like.
No, you do not need to come to our facilities. There is a help manual, recorded video tutorials, recorded webinars and we offer free remote support.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Their partner labs also sometimes offer a freebie if youre on the mailing list.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I'm going to check this out and download it and pass on to one of my current Docs who is using a different software this holiday weekend. And don't mind the jokesters on here, we have a good time :)

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Top Bottom