Help my jelrus oven just broke

L

labwoman

Reaction score
The muffle in my jelrus wizard oven just broke, a piece of the coil broke off. Does anyone know where I can buy a muffle? That's my workhorse and want to fix it.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Chrysalis Technologies rebuild for around 150. Just send yours and they reline.
203 301 4934

Last edited:
doug

doug

Reaction score
Doesn't Whipmix handle Jelrus ovens now?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Doesn't Whipmix handle Jelrus ovens now?

Burnout ovens are now WMix. The porc oven are no longer and are now the new Imagination line of ovens.

L

labmanmike

Reaction score
I accually have a near if not brand new muffle for a jelrus. I can't use it because I can't find a mother board for it. I'll trade you a good mother board or may sell muffle. I have a wizard and a vista both with bad mother boards. No one makes them anymore:confused: My E-mail [email protected]

T

TECHARTISAN

Reaction score
I accually have a near if not brand new muffle for a jelrus. I can't use it because I can't find a mother board for it. I'll trade you a good mother board or may sell muffle. I have a wizard and a vista both with bad mother boards. No one makes them anymore:confused: My E-mail [email protected]

try contacting Industrian Electronics Repair 1-(336)-969-0110 they can probably help you out with your electronics issues.

L

labmanmike

Reaction score
Thanks techartisan,I have two ovens both nonusable due to motherboard issues.( I think) Shame to part out when they are both in great shape otherwise. I'll give this place a call and see what can be done.

T

Ted G

Reaction score
WhipMix purchased Jelrus burnout furnaces from Air techniques and Advanced DENTAL PRODUCTS purchased the porcelain furnace from Air techniques

Top Bottom