Ceramill Zolid fx Multilayer

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Not at this time. AG CAM does provide this.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Just finished a case 15 mins ago . No stains or effects added ( Doc wanted straight B1 ). It hit the shade almost bang on .( Maybe the value is a little high but certainly no greying ). Sorry about photos ,best I can get :rolleyes: Zolid fx ml six unit 037.JPG six unit 064.JPG

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Just finished a case 15 mins ago . No stains or effects added ( Doc wanted straight B1 ). It hit the shade almost bang on .( Maybe the value is a little high but certainly no greying ). Sorry about photos ,best I can get :rolleyes: Zolid fx ml/QUOTE]

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
First try no stain no glaze sinter and polish
3884f2eb07109f3adb1084857e5043a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I got my kit yesterday , can't wait to try it !

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Literally banged this out for a test case. This material has great potential and when the C and D shade disk comes out look out!. It was super close to the tab for the first try I was pretty happy.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Literally banged this out for a test case. This material has great potential and when the C and D shade disk comes out look out!. It was super close to the tab for the first try I was pretty happy.

Good to know you like this John !! I will post my results as soon as I fire some units .

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
First try no stain no glaze sinter and polish
3884f2eb07109f3adb1084857e5043a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice ! I need to try and polish some with no glaze . Iv'e done a few multi anterior cases and the doctors & patients really like them . I tried to hit a C1 shade by using the B1 disc with the ZZ aquarell color liquids . It came out looking pretty good . I hope this material holds up well as we move forward because i'm loving it .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am trying to find out where is the expansion code of the FX ML block , and I feel completely stupid . Where is it ? Also where is the sintering instructions ? Wtf , why don't they have something printed like all companies do ? #frustrated

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I am trying to find out where is the expansion code of the FX ML block , and I feel completely stupid . Where is it ? Also where is the sintering instructions ? Wtf , why don't they have something printed like all companies do ? #frustrated
Read what I wrote at the beginning of this thread .I had the same problems ( Use the 'v %' number and put a 1. in front ) :rolleyes:

Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Reaction score

Hello Drizzt, I've uploaded a pic from the side of the M-L Packaging, towards the bottom of the information found there, there are instructions where to go to get user manual. Once at the website there are 2 main bars, "Equipment" and "Material". Click "Material" then "cad cam" go to bottom of page and you'll see instructions for "Ceramill Zolid FX Multilayer INT".

Attachments

• ML instructions.jpg
    ML instructions.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 111
Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Anyone know who sells it in Australia?
Would love a go with this.
Do you ship down under Bob?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Little three unit in the Zolid FX. I am playing around with the 'InSync spray glaze' ,,,,,It's taking a little getting used to ,I did two applications and over did it a little . Used the Zolid A dark puck ,great match to the shade tab .This material still impresses me :eek: teeth zolid 013.JPG teeth zolid 040.JPG

L

labtek

Reaction score
Little three unit in the Zolid FX. I am playing around with the 'InSync spray glaze' ,,,,,It's taking a little getting used to ,I did two applications and over did it a little . Used the Zolid A dark puck ,great match to the shade tab .This material still impresses me :eek: View attachment 21992 View attachment 21993

Did you say you were using the
No colouring in the green state . All I use are the new Ivocolor paste stains after sintering . I too was using Multi fz but switched over to Katana ML because they had a lot more colours available . Thanks they do look nice ,huh , I really did nothing to them other than a little surface texture in the green state & a little polishing before glaze .Hope this helps . I have a bunch of B1 shade i'm milling out today ,I will try to get some more pics of those .

So are you using the Katana ML material still or have you been convinced to switch to the AG fx multilayer material?

2nd question for anyone who can help explain these new zirconias
The AG multi layers look real good on the model and next to the shade tab, however they still tend to have a greyed look in the mouth even though they look higher valued in my hand, I dont understand why?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Did you say you were using the

So are you using the Katana ML material still or have you been convinced to switch to the AG fx multilayer material?

2nd question for anyone who can help explain these new zirconias
The AG multi layers look real good on the model and next to the shade tab, however they still tend to have a greyed look in the mouth even though they look higher valued in my hand, I dont understand why?
Yes I still like the Katana ML material ,I'm using it on 50% of my cases . The rest i'm using Zolid Fx on what I call 'Aesthetic Zirconia' and just to confuse things even more I use the Katana UTML for the grey shades ( until I can get zolid in those shades ). When I was using the 'cube x' material I got complaints about looking grey in the mouth ,,,,,,,, I'm not hearing that with the 'Zolid FX ML' stuff .,,,,,,,, I'm just passing on my experiences using this material , if things change ,believe me, I will be on here talking about it .:)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
waiting for my kit to arrive, looking forward to milling some of the zolid fx ml

L

labtek

Reaction score
Yes I still like the Katana ML material ,I'm using it on 50% of my cases . The rest i'm using Zolid Fx on what I call 'Aesthetic Zirconia' and just to confuse things even more I use the Katana UTML for the grey shades ( until I can get zolid in those shades ). When I was using the 'cube x' material I got complaints about looking grey in the mouth ,,,,,,,, I'm not hearing that with the 'Zolid FX ML' stuff .,,,,,,,, I'm just passing on my experiences using this material , if things change ,believe me, I will be on here talking about it .:)

To help with the confusion....when and why do you use the Katana ML material specifically and the same question for FX ML?
Yes, cube x went grey in the mouth and occasionally it would crack in the lab while adjusting

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
To help with the confusion....when and why do you use the Katana ML material specifically and the same question for FX ML?
Yes, cube x went grey in the mouth and occasionally it would crack in the lab while adjusting
It really is just what the Doctors ask for . They know the Kat ML is over 1000mp so they like to use that material in the molar region & larger bridges. The Zolid fx is around 600mp but looks better so that is used premolar & anterior areas ( also wherever aesthetics are important ) I also have a Doctor who uses zolid in the molar region all the time ............." I just give em what they want ":D

Top Bottom