best porcelain firing oven

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
I will ask otherwise. Are there oven that we should avoid?

capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
I will ask otherwise. Are there oven that we should avoid?
Jack...There are still a lot of used PRO100 furnaces from Whip Mix out there. If you look at one of these they are 20year old technology and there are few remaining parts. Call and check with us first. The new PRO200's are fine furnaces and generally for less than some of the fancy name brands, plus they are made here in the US have a 3year P&L&S warranty. Worth the look.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Dennis needs an oven with 200 programs.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
I recently bought a Zubler with the slow cool zirconia program and I would do it again. Everything fires very well in this oven.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Wow...lots of interesting info from everyone. Glad to hear some good things about Our Vario 200zr ovens.

Those of you that have had experience with these understand the value they offer.

If I may... A couple of features that are very nice about the Vario 200zr:

1. Someone mentioned the cooling feature...this is great for ceramics on zirconia. We call it TTC. Linear cooling programmable by degree /min instead of time.

2. The chamber design offers further advantages for those that would desire even temperature accross the entire firing tray. No more placing work in the middle. No more surching for the heat zone for bridges....very nice.

3. Overall the ovens are built well and have respected technicians (like JW) and others that love them.

I would babble more...but I know it would only impose....if you would like more info...please let me know.

We are getting ready to offer the LMT West special for those attending.

C

charles007

Reaction score
charles007 , can you elaborate on how to do that ? In my manual they refer to a "overnight program" program also but with no description how to set it up.
Can't remember the steps without seeing the oven,, call tomorrow and I can walk you through, or call Ivoclar.
Made any decisions on the mill.. .

C

charles007

Reaction score
Chris, that was me talking about the cool slow cooling feature on your oven. Please send me a PM on a good price on a used Zubler press oven.....you probably know what I'm talking about. I know of 2 used ovens for sell. ...

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Surprised nobody has said ibex summit. I have never used one but i heard they are good ovens. We have a dekema and zubler and both are great.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
we use Dekema and Ivoclar - the μusic is one of the best sintering ovens i've ever seen

C

camposds

Reaction score
Ibex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Nenad

Reaction score
I'm from Vancouver Canada
Can help in tech question and repair ,more than 30 Years experience in repair of Dental Lab Equipments
in North America and Europe

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I'm from Vancouver Canada
Can help in tech question and repair ,more than 30 Years experience in repair of Dental Lab Equipments
in North America and Europe

Great! If you have any questions on BMW repairs, I'm your guy. 48 years in the business, mostly in Germany......
....or, I might have made that up? You decide.

Stick around awhile and build some lab cred.

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
What about the Ibex line? Been hearing good things about them.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Great! If you have any questions on BMW repairs, I'm your guy. 48 years in the business, mostly in Germany......

yes,we can help with that too...lol

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score

Can you give any advice on changing out the rear ball joints on an e39 525i touring?

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
yes,we can help with that too...lol

I used the Ibex for a competition. It reminded me of the classic Whipmix 100 furnaces , it was nice. I was thrown off my the calibration as I was told to fire my VM9 20 degrees hotter than usual. It did fire quite nicely tho but my second bake I bitched out and went lower and it went to **** from there lol. It was a nice furnace from what I saw and Daniel is a freaking master at furnaces. I'd consider one if I needed another furnace. I'd call IBex or fb message him as he always replies. He actually made the furnace and is quite a wealth of knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk