Industrial Dust collector / suction unit

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hey, I need a new suction unit, what are you guys using and for how many work stations (tables)? Right now there are 7 work spaces in the lab, each table has its own suction unit, but the suction unit is just a vacuum cleaner, which people use for drywall dust, wood dust and so on, so it's a bit better vacuum cleaner, but still I need a normal suction unit, so I found this:

IGM LAGUNA PFlux 3 mod.2022 Cyclone Dust Collector 400V

And now I'm wondering maybe somebody already is using something similar to this, please share what you're using, because my current suction unit sucks (no pun intended).

Oh and also I have Renfert suction unit for milling, but the main 7 work spaces need something stronger, also it would be nice to control (turn on/off) the suction unit from each table, but I'll figure something out. I know Zubler got suction units, but usually Renfert, Zubler and other dental ones are very expensive and they break like everything else..also those suction units are usually for 4 tables, ofc you could connect more, but the suction will suffer and the suction unit in the link seems a bit more serious lol, also cheaper than dental ones. So please share your thoughts and experiences :)

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
You have to be careful with Industrial dust collection systems. There are no connections for shut off when not in use at individual stations, so the suction motor runs constantly. Zubler offers a Multi-station and also central a system that works with you equipment and opens ports at each station while the motor increases and decreases speed with demand. Much less noisy, more efficient and cleaner. We also have individual station (single-suction) units. You can find out more here: https://zublerusa.com/suction-systems/

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
600 cfm pump
basically a woodshop suction motor pulling air thru a filter box... this was the model room vac. most important is the exhaust exits the building
this setup is super quiet.. remote switch off amazon.. total cost 500. runs 2 stations and sand blaster..
we also did our model sectioning and die trim,, no dust in the room (house

this setup is a beast with about 20$ in polyfill to change the filter.. this has been a year. no way in hell i'd use something different, it works so well.

IMG_3778.jpeg IMG_3779.jpeg IMG_3801.jpeg IMG_3804.jpeg

C

[email protected]

Reaction score
Zubler is the only way to go. I purchased my zubler FZ unit over 12 years ago and not had one issue with it. We have moved benches and the lab around so many times and it is easy to adapt to the zubler system. Our suction runs 24hrs a day 6 days a week. No issues, the best, best piece of equipment we ever purchased. Dont wast time and money on junk. Get it and be done with it. It can handle all the dust you can throw at it. Maintenance is super easy and it keeps your lab super clean. The bench hookups are simple and they work. I run everything in the lab off my Zubler. Sandblaster, mills, dry model trimmers, workstations and removables. It can handle it.

Top Bottom