Armani girrbach Milling problem

C

chr1978

Reaction score
C35C0D15-58C5-4607-9BD0-308066A9B658.jpeg 8976E0A6-71E8-4717-9AC6-E9DD25DB4B8F.jpeg
I am Getting this error(e0447)often when milling crowns for tibases - see bottom of images. Both straight and angulated screen channels. What am I doing wrong.

Machine is motion 2

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
Sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing.
First of all, I would check to make sure you have enough compressed air pressure running to your machine. I’m sure that this isn’t the problem but check and rule it out.

Error E0447 in my experience points to your axis stepper motor encoder. That would explain all the error messages you’re getting. If the machine doesn’t know the position of your spindle (axis motor encoder) then it can’t pick up tools or mill properly.
Get in touch with whoever you bought the machine from and have them remote diagnose it for you.
Best of luck.
Thomas.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Looks like youre not getting back to the home position on x axis.. I would tend to agree with an encoder but maybe a calibration would help?

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
The position encoder for the X-axis is failing and needs to be replaced. Contact your reseller. They'll have to send someone in to have it replaced.

C

chr1978

Reaction score
Thank you very much.

Can we replace it ourselves? Our reseller want about 3500 euros for a support deal before they will even sell us the spare part. But we can probably get the spare part through another lab in Denmark.

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
Thank you very much.

Can we replace it ourselves? Our reseller want about 3500 euros for a support deal before they will even sell us the spare part. But we can probably get the spare part through another lab in Denmark.
If you’re mechanically inclined it is easy to do.
The problem is you need access to service program (which you can’t get) to recalibrate the new stepper motor and encoder.
I feel your pain and frustration.
Best of luck,

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
In my experience the Guys over there @ the AG tech line are pretty cool ,,,,,they might help you with the calibration via team viewer once you have replaced the part . Can't hurt to ask right :)