Are Pfms Disappearing, and Increasing your Profits ?

labman01

labman01

Reaction score
Back to the subject, I know a doc who uses pfms 99.9% of the time. I asked if he ever tried zircs or emax, he said that he's had fracture problems with them and feels comfortable with pfms.
I do think that there are doctors out there who will continue to use pfms just becuase they don't want to change, or afraid that remakes will not be free if it fractures.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Are you asking what type of porcelain each one of us uses on DLN and why??
Because I want to steal your accounts, LOL... I know most of the lab techs on here have tried and used different porcelain systems over the years. I'd just like to hear some feed back on them. More than just good or bad answers. What did you like or didn't like about them. For instants I've used Noritake EX3, I like how easy it was to stack, fire and get decent results.. But I found it to be high in value and low in chroma.. Just my thoughts... I'd love to hear more from all the DLN tech that use different systems everyday :) T

user name

user name

Reaction score
Because I want to steal your accounts, LOL... I know most of the lab techs on here have tried and used different porcelain systems over the years. I'd just like to hear some feed back on them. More than just good or bad answers. What did you like or didn't like about them. For instants I've used Noritake EX3, I like how easy it was to stack, fire and get decent results.. But I found it to be high in value and low in chroma.. Just my thoughts... I'd love to hear more from all the DLN tech that use different systems everyday :) T

Sounds to me like youve found a good one. Even though its not spot-on, Any time you add a touch of stain to hit your chroma you cause a drop in value too, so unless its off alot and you cant compensate for it Id say use it up. Just remember, when a script says A-2, it doesnt mean you have to open 'that' bottle...although that'd be a good place to expect to start. You need to learn the product that youre using regardless of what it is. I switched to InLine quite a while back, andf Im still learning its nuances and coming up with some of my own special mixes. Boy do I miss Finesse.

Top Bottom