Anyone familiar with the gnathological technique for set ups?

• Thread starter charles hallam cdt
  • Start date
kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Glad you got an answer. It's really amazing that the terminology is so fluid for so much of this science.
Despite there being an official glossary of terms, I've found drs like to make up their own meanings, which in turn forces me to play twenty questions and illustrate ideas on a grade school level.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Despite there being an official glossary of terms, I've found drs like to make up their own meanings, which in turn forces me to play twenty questions and illustrate ideas on a grade school level.
C clasps being a frequent offender. They don't want a c clasp, they want a w/w clasp that looks like a c from occlusal view... I like this stuff 'cause it gives a new problem to solve every day. But these aren't the problems I like.

charles hallam cdt

charles hallam cdt

Reaction score
Ter
termonology is ever changing. Gives a whole new meaning to baffle you with bulshiiiii