Abutment Alignment?

• Thread starter Axis Dental Milling
  • Start date
Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
I was tweaking some settings on the implant library and stumbled across this and I am wondering what this does? I cannot get it to do anything? I mark the 3 points but it isn't doing anything? Does anyone have any idea what this does?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 81
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Is it for editing an implant library in your software? Maybe to adjust the clocking of the scan abutment in regard to the position of the interface? Used to make a custom implant library for your software??

Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
Is it for editing an implant library in your software? Maybe to adjust the clocking of the scan abutment in regard to the position of the interface? Used to make a custom implant library for your software??

That's what I am thinking but I would like to know how it worked?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
That's what I am thinking but I would like to know how it worked?

I ll think these are only the "points" in this case three for prior alingment normally if the object ( scan abutment ) is well defined and the matching algorithm is good there is no need for that . I dont think its for position editing only scan abutment alignment in the digital model with 1 or 3 points priority . and to tell the software which one is it. If you have a shape like yours 1 point on the flat side maybe some shapes need 3 point if they have not a clear rotationindex

Attachments

• Schirmfoto_2015-01-16_043900.jpg
    Schirmfoto_2015-01-16_043900.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Adolfo

Adolfo

Reaction score
If you always put the three points or one in the same places you can pre fix here . When you aling the pieces just have to put points on one site. Its very useful.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
If you always put the three points or one in the same places you can pre fix here . When you aling the pieces just have to put points on one site. Its very useful.

well that makes a lot of sense

Top Bottom