A fight with a lab owner sending his work to china.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know you know where i live and have my phone #..... a little creepy but thanks. I would advise DD not to disclose info for that reason alone. People act aggressively because others try and scare by saying they know where you live. I should look you up so we'll be even:)

You dip :rolleyes:I've talked to you on the phone. Look me up? The phone number is at the bottom of every post. Hell you can come to my house eat fried chicken and my wife can tell you war stories about being married to me 45 years.

I ask myself what would i do today if i were not afraid? I will not make this trip in the shadows. Things that go bump in the night better be afraid of me not the other way around.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Have to place another post because I'm superstitious and ddidn't like my post count. Now it should be 667.

PS.... Tom, it really does creep me out when you say that stuff or post my info for all to see.

I called you by what I surmised is you given name but still a guess and I apologize if it was. You have been on the Internet using different names. Go forth uncreeped.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
You dip :rolleyes:I've talked to you on the phone. Look me up? The phone number is at the bottom of every post. Hell you can come to my house eat fried chicken and my wife can tell you war stories about being married to me 45 years.

I ask myself what would i do today if i were not afraid? I will not make this trip in the shadows. Things that go bump in the night better be afraid of me not the other way around.

Sorry, but I can't say we ever talked on the phone:) I like fried chicken though.
DD is for real, he gave me two microwave flasks (priced new at over $200 each) for just shipping even though I argued with him to pay more (he packed them very nice for shipping too:)
Maybe the two of you can find common ground and sell each other something:)

A

Amyda

Reaction score
I don't agree with you. If it exist, it must be some reasons.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
If the chinese treat their own children like this they sure as hell don't give a toss about anybody else!

Last edited by a moderator:
kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
There are a lot of really good arguments for not outsourcing to China. Racism isn't one of them.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Racism? do you know any other countries that would do this, if you can find some videos like this from other countries then i will happily post them! Please explain what is racist in this circumstance?

Scotts studio

Scotts studio

Reaction score
I don't think it's racist, but what's your point in posting this horrible clip ?

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
No point as such! The world is a bad place!

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
What racist is your implication that the bad side of human behavior is relegated to only certain groups and cultures. You can't possibly be so naive as to misunderstand that.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Where did i say all Chinese are like that? Read my posts carefully!

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Where did i say all Chinese are like that? Read my posts carefully!

"If the chinese treat their own children like this they sure as hell don't give a toss about anybody else!"

I didn't read any qualifications on that to indicate you DIDN"T mean all of them. Don't mince words now.
You implied they ALL are like that, and that's why no one should trust them. The video was intended to inflame anger, or you wouldn't have posted it.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thats sick. This goes to show you how communism degrades society into mindless zombies. If it was a boy, they probably wouldve helped him. Maybe all chinese arent like that, but certainly enough people went by that child to make it a majority. If you ask yourself , in any society, how many people out of 10 would stop to help a child who had been run over in the street. Everywhere I ever been in the world, I would say 10/10. Here obviously 10 people could pass right by .. Running her over again! What does a society care about that tramples its 2 year old girls in the streets? Or kills them if you have more than one. This is one of the worst places in the world.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
You say i implied what do you base that on?
"If the chinese treat their own children like this they sure as hell don't give a toss about anybody else!"

I didn't read any qualifications on that to indicate you DIDN"T mean all of them. Don't mince words now.
You implied they ALL are like that, and that's why no one should trust them. The video was intended to inflame anger, or you wouldn't have posted it.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Also the last time i checked here in the UK i am entitled to an opinion! If the moderators think i have said something out of line maybe they should say something!

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Finally i used the word IF!!!

Your words and intent are clear enough. You aren't prepared to accept how ugly your sentiments are. That's up to you. You don't have to justify anything to me, but, as you just pointed out, you are entitled to an opinion. You are not, however, entitled to use that as an excuse to sidestep the blunt impression your nasty statements make on others.
You said something hateful for a hateful reason. End of discussion.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
you're talking rubbish mate! You still haven't addressed the word IF I wasnt posting the video to upset anybody but you obviously have taken it badly and we can agree to disagree! However do not try and make something out of nothing! I didn't say all Chinese were like this but IF they were then I stand by my post! to
Your words and intent are clear enough. You aren't prepared to accept how ugly your sentiments are. That's up to you. You don't have to justify anything to me, but, as you just pointed out, you are entitled to an opinion. You are not, however, entitled to use that as an excuse to sidestep the blunt impression your nasty statements make on others.
You said something hateful for a hateful reason. End of discussion.

Top Bottom