3shape Dental system 2015 does not connect to my scannee

Ildent

Ildent

Reaction score
I recently bought the new version of 3shape Dental system 2015.
I install it and everything okey until i try to scan the first model. When i was in dental desinger i put the local ip of the scanner that is because i use 3shape 250D really old scanner witch only work with Windows xp or that is what i think.
So can somebody please help me with the 3shape Scan Server and make the scanner work with the New software.
Thank you.

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
D250 only works with ScanServer 4.0.0.0 and 4.0.1.0. You'll need to uninstall any ScanSuite version before installing scanserver.

Ildent

Ildent

Reaction score
D250 only works with ScanServer 4.0.0.0 and 4.0.1.0. You'll need to uninstall any ScanSuite version before installing scanserver.
Where can i find Scan Server 4.0.0.0 or 4.0.1.0 ? Is it will work on Windows 7? and the cameras drivers ?

B

bobita

Reaction score
You have to enable "scan module" in control panel / system setings / order form settings /scam module , like in the picture, and then, in the new order you will have the possbility to choose between scanit dental and scanit restoration.Choose scanit restoration, D250 doesn't work with with scanit dental.Then , in the scanit restoration window add new scaner by introducing the ip of the scanner pc in file / scan settings /scanners.
D250 will not work with win7 from what i know.
Bob
o8mPHLMEjJCFmvvJcqjqEHpHowe3XxKSCL89DhCH1u8

hjfN29k-x-YMF6BYe2kWQnpHowe3XxKSCL89DhCH1u8

474bNCshY_rFsg7PKCXbF3pHowe3XxKSCL89DhCH1u8

Ildent

Ildent

Reaction score
You have to enable "scan module" in control panel / system setings / order form settings /scam module , like in the picture, and then, in the new order you will have the possbility to choose between scanit dental and scanit restoration.Choose scanit restoration, D250 doesn't work with with scanit dental.Then , in the scanit restoration window add new scaner by introducing the ip of the scanner pc in file / scan settings /scanners.
D250 will not work with win7 from what i know.
Bob
o8mPHLMEjJCFmvvJcqjqEHpHowe3XxKSCL89DhCH1u8

hjfN29k-x-YMF6BYe2kWQnpHowe3XxKSCL89DhCH1u8

474bNCshY_rFsg7PKCXbF3pHowe3XxKSCL89DhCH1u8
Thank you for the fast replay, i made it that you thold me.
Thank you man, im really appreciated !
Did you know where i can find 3Shape Scan Server for the D250?
Thank you again!

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
All 3Shape installers are restricted to reseller login, so you'd have to contact your 3Shape reseller and ask for the installer

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
ScanServer 4 works on XP, Vista, Win 7 32 bit. Win 7 64bit is, according to 3Shape, compatible only with newer versions.