3shape 2014!!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Or, you may end up with clients who are competent and willing to pay more for the service. Doing less for more.

C

charles007

Reaction score
What version of exo do you have Charles? 1999 or have you paid the upgrade to 2000?:p
The newest release 5057 :p:p
I heard last week by a Exocad reseller a new revamped, new platform update will come out in the next week or 2+. This may upset many new 3shape owners :D

Now back to 3shape's new toys :(

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Love the idea rkm. Keep us posted on how it turns out. All the best with it.

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
3shape guys now can switch to exocad and not pay more license fee (for dentaldesigner)

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
We have Amann Girrbach w/Exocad and we can accept scans from and work with Trios now. We also accept Sirona(yuck),itero, E4d, 3m espe and many many more every day. Exclusivity of scan data is kinda like the dongle fee, thankfully, it is going away:)

Albert Smile Design

Albert Smile Design

Reaction score
We have Amann Girrbach w/Exocad and we can accept scans from and work with Trios now. We also accept Sirona(yuck),itero, E4d, 3m espe and many many more every day. Exclusivity of scan data is kinda like the dongle fee, thankfully, it is going away:)
I have Amann Girrbach, Can you tell me how do you accept Sirona, E4D and 3M scans? Is there a fee?
Thanks

AltreX

AltreX

Reaction score
All this 3shape crap sounds to good to be true,,, why don't one of you 3shapers that's really tired of paying $$ license fees year after year after year trade your good for nothing 3shape scanner for my tried and true Medit SE scanner......... duh lol
Stop hatin':D 3shape is not bad system... its the best intra oral scanner for all kind of suitable cases. Nothing better in market for present time... Medit SE? WT*? Maybe Medit Blue? It's a good scanner and for a half price of D900

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
I have Amann Girrbach, Can you tell me how do you accept Sirona, E4D and 3M scans? Is there a fee?
Thanks

The Dr. does it on their end. The problem is not on the receiving end but rather in the ability for the Dr. to send STL files freely. Sirona for example can be "unlocked" thru the Dr.'s purchase of Cerec Connect. 3M has a data plan scheme if they choose to buy it for the reduced rate(12 G) or, if they are smart, it can be purchased at a higher price(30 G) and used as a fully open system. E4D has their own twist as well,..don't recall at the moment how that scam goes. And there's more everyday. The Helpdesk can be of great assistance if you need any help getting started importing files.

K

kirktab

Reaction score
I am a lab and dentist. My father is a MDT and I, before being a dentist, have a dual degree in computer systems engineering and electrical engineering from RPI.

I hear this back and forth between 3shape and exocad. Here is my take.
I have only known 3shape since we got into milling in 2006.
Jurim what machine are you milling your 3Shape cases with?

Top Bottom