best porcelain firing oven

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Here's Fletch. He's 6'5" (with the afro, 6'9"),a pretty good dribbler. ..

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I used the Ibex for a competition. It reminded me of the classic Whipmix 100 furnaces , it was nice. I was thrown off my the calibration as I was told to fire my VM9 20 degrees hotter than usual. It did fire quite nicely tho but my second bake I bitched out and went lower and it went to **** from there lol. It was a nice furnace from what I saw and Daniel is a freaking master at furnaces. I'd consider one if I needed another furnace. I'd call IBex or fb message him as he always replies. He actually made the furnace and is quite a wealth of knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the ibex press unit. Fire in it often. I have been quite happy. And ya Daniel is awesome.

I also have a 13 year old shenpaz Gemini press. Have loved that but this last year it's all going to crap. No replacement parts and horrible support. Daniel use to fix them and all was good then. But I wouldn't get a shenpaz now. Not because of how they fire as I actually feel it's the BEST firing furnace I've ever owned but with crappy support great sucks.