Zirconia Burs

P

Pablo Culajay

Reaction score
I'll like to know which kind of burs is te best to cut / wear the zirconia crowns or which do you recommend

Thank you for your help, this is a very good forum page

H

Harleyrider

Reaction score
We have been using Cardinal Rotary to get our VHF milling burs, 1/2 the price we paid in the past and last longer.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Sierra Tools are really good, ZRo2 as well.

What machine will they be for?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We offer carbide burs for now and diamond to come in the near future. Here's our current pricing...

*VHF Compatible Burs = .6 - 1mm - 2mm = $25 Each

*Roland Compatible Burs = .6 - 1mm -2mm = $21 Each

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
I'll like to know which kind of burs is te best to cut / wear the zirconia crowns or which do you recommend

Thank you for your help, this is a very good forum page
Hi Pablo,

Any milling tool/bur rated for your milling machine will work on zirconia however here are some things to consider.

Diamond Burs will always be your best choice for zirconia, you will see that even with diamond burs you will get a different amount of units based on the quality of the diamond bur, so cheaper is not always better.

For wax and PMMA you may notice that with diamond burs you will get gumming up on the diamond coating so it is better to use a carbide bur.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and also good recommendations for burs and life span of the burs.

P

PressTech

Reaction score
We offer carbide burs for now and diamond to come in the near future. Here's our current pricing...

*VHF Compatible Burs = .6 - 1mm - 2mm = $25 Each

*Roland Compatible Burs = .6 - 1mm -2mm = $21 Each
Hello, and how can I get them?

P

PressTech

Reaction score
Hi Pablo,

Any milling tool/bur rated for your milling machine will work on zirconia however here are some things to consider.

Diamond Burs will always be your best choice for zirconia, you will see that even with diamond burs you will get a different amount of units based on the quality of the diamond bur, so cheaper is not always better.

For wax and PMMA you may notice that with diamond burs you will get gumming up on the diamond coating so it is better to use a carbide bur.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and also good recommendations for burs and life span of the burs.
Hello, how can you be reached?