Zircar Sintering Furnace settings for FC-zirconia?

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
Hey, we currently have two Zircar hotspot 110's and I use one for copings/frame works, and the other for FC zirconia.

does anybody have experience with this furnace? would you mind sharing your sintering ramp programs and hold temps?

I am trying to achieve a more translucent Crown,,,,which I know the zirconia is capable of.......

Also we have a Nabertherm which I use in 5 hr cycles for copings.....has anyone found a good FC program for this oven? ( we keep coming up with really light shades for the Full Contours)

Thanks in advance

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You must be using the Clear, non-acidic stains huh?

Not piss-Yellow stains?

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Hey, we currently have two Zircar hotspot 110's and I use one for copings/frame works, and the other for FC zirconia.

does anybody have experience with this furnace? would you mind sharing your sintering ramp programs and hold temps?

I am trying to achieve a more translucent Crown,,,,which I know the zirconia is capable of.......

Also we have a Nabertherm which I use in 5 hr cycles for copings.....has anyone found a good FC program for this oven? ( we keep coming up with really light shades for the Full Contours)

Thanks in advance

Hi Techy, we are doing our first full Zirconia in the Nabertherm. Did you ever figure out any settings?
Kara

Top Bottom