Yet another seat... this time 3sheep (shudder)

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Well, it looks like I got to buy a seat to accept trios scans from technically challeged accounts who cannot export STL's or want to use the textured scans to communicate shades.
All I want is just to be able to accept scans through their portal and save it to STL...
What's the minimal setup I can get away with ? Do they offer perpetual licenses now ?

TIA

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Have them send me the files and I'll outsource back to you.
You can finish the case and deliver.
ea$y pea$y

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Stupid and/or lazy people make the world go round$.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Itero is a one time deal...3Shape is annually!!!
Now now, we have to keep them in Keurig pods so they can stay up making new bugs for us to have all our fun finding workarounds.
Like buying Exocad. Vroam

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Like RKM said send them to a lab, I will except them for you and give you stl vie drop box. we can work something out.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
That's is borderline magic to me! You are a tooth Ninja Sevan, but can you get a angle screw channel for Straumann EXO library? Figured if your magic can convert dcm to stl? u may have a solution for that?? Just asking, thanks in advance. I use DESS right now, but when I receive IOS with Straumann scan flag, I have to print models and scan them if the screw channel needs angulation.Thanks in Advance!!!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Like RKM said send them to a lab, I will except them for you and give you stl vie drop box. we can work something out.
There's way to many scans for me outsource (cannot afford any lags either),I can extract STL's from 3OXZ, I just need access to the texture data cuz that's encrypted... a viewer will suffice

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i had a dentist refer to paying the yearly fees as im sick of having to pay my trios fees anally .im still not sure if he was joking or not.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I cut my fee more than half by moving my Trios license from Schein to Argen. Was $1600 per year, now $750. We do enough to easily offset the expense. No muss, no fuss. Support is much better as well.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
When CAP sold I was stuck with uncle Hank and they said 1600$ and I said WTF? Then I told them I only paid 400$ renewal with CAP and they lowered it to 600$. Then come following year they pulled the same **** and I argued and they lowered it to 700$. I will be surprised to see it ever lower than that. Some of the tech wizards on here could have a seperate business model just coverting files. It is rocket science to me, and I somewhat understand that as it's Chemistry and Physics, this HTML and .OXZ etc escapes me:banghead:DontknowDontknowDontknowDontknow

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
There's way to many scans for me outsource (cannot afford any lags either),I can extract STL's from 3OXZ, I just need access to the texture data cuz that's encrypted... a viewer will suffice
zero's new ride.png

The viewer or this, same price.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Got a quote for $2.8k CAD and $850 yearly lic fees...fml...Bawling