Yenadent D10

U

Uliana

Reaction score
Good day!
Going to buy my first milling machine. I had experience to work with ImesIcore and Roland. Now,as my budget is limited, I am looking for a cheaper option. Our local supplier advices Yenadent D10- the newest one. What do you think about this machine? Is it reliable enough to mill Zirconia, wax and pmma?

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
gofor vhf edition. It`s a workhorse for what you want.

Z

zahni

Reaction score
I'm n the same boat. I've been looking at the VHF K5 and also Yenadent D10W. At the moment I'm leaning more to the Yenadent, because of the wet option, 4mm tools, incl. post processor and price.
For the K5 I think it will not last long if you mill CoCr even if they say so and it has no wet option. But it's a very common mill so there would be help anywhere mostly.
Perhaps someone has a Yenadent mill and can share some experience regarding support ...

L

luishcmartins

Reaction score
I have one Yena D15 and 4 VHFs. 3 K4 and 1 S2.

Go for 5 axis.

Depending on the CAM you use, Yena is slower.

So a lot of things to consider.

Good luck .

Z

zahni

Reaction score
The VHF S1 I also have in mind. How is the Yenadent D15 compared to the VHF S1?

Doesn't the milling speed depend on the CAM software you use?

L

luishcmartins

Reaction score
The VHF S1 I also have in mind. How is the Yenadent D15 compared to the VHF S1?

Doesn't the milling speed depend on the CAM software you use?
Yes Millbox is.slower than VHF.
Hyperdent os Faster But more expensive.

L

luishcmartins

Reaction score
Yenadent is very reliable and strong. But dont know the D10 model.

F

Frankus

Reaction score
My experience with Yena as a service tech has been good. I will say that end user is maintanence is going to be the biggest contributor to longevity of any peace of equipment. I have seen the D30, 5 axis mill in service for the past 10 years with no replacement of any bearings and I have seen the same mill with a different customer that requires a new bearings every year. The biggest issue is getting the proper suction unit that will work with the same suction from beginning to end of each day. Setting up the air volume is another issue too much will cause the abrasive zircon dust to penetrate the bearing cavity if set to high. Regular cleaning of work area is essential. How you maintain a peace of equipment will give you grief or a good payday.

Top Bottom