Workshop: What it takes to mill titanium bars & custom abutments in-house

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
ai1172.photobucket.com_albums_r580_jtgreeny_workshophead_zps38add9fc.jpg
Wondering if it's time to start milling your own titanium implant bars and custom abutments in-house? Attend this workshop and learn what it takes AND how profitable it can be. You'll get answers to your most pressing questions, such as:

• How difficult is it? Will I need to become a CAD/CAM expert or hire a trained machinist?

• Is my existing CAD/CAM equipment sufficient or will I need to buy a whole new system?

• What about the quality? Will my titanium implants be as good as, or better than, my current supplier's work?

• What kind of ROI can I expect? How much will my profits really increase?

• What are the drawbacks and pitfalls?

Throughout the day, representatives from industry-leading CAD/CAM companies will be giving live demonstrations of the entire process. More importantly, they'll explain which features of the CAD/CAM software and equipment ensure the highest chance for success. At the end of the workshop, you'll know whether or not it makes sense to mill your own titanium implants in-house and how much more money you can make!

There is no cost to attend, but space is limited. Register TODAY.

DATRON Dental Workshop - Fall 2013

* Earn 6 scientific CE credits *
ai1172.photobucket.com_albums_r580_jtgreeny_workshophead_zps38add9fc.jpg

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Kudos for bringing up this course...there are lots of misconceptions about abutment and bar milling among dental techs for sure.... If a mill can cut metal it doesn't mean that will produce quality implant parts....most samples are full with tool chatter from what I'm seeing. After collecting bits and pieces of info about precision machining, got to the conclusion that I should start saving for an industrial mill...or just outsource if the ROI doesn't make sense...

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
You both have 2 very different ways of making your points, but I completely agree with both of them!

Top Bottom