Wieland Mill

M

manish

Reaction score
Hey,

I am planning to buy a Wieland Mini Mill. Any one using it?

How is it? What issues to expect??

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
I have one and i am happy so far. About 4-5 months into it. PMMA is a bit more tricky to get right, but wax and Zr are fine.
Used with a medit and exocad.

M

manish

Reaction score
Hi Bumfrey,

I plan to use it with Steinbechler and Dental wings.

Are you using Wieland blocks or Generic blocks? What about tools?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
So here is your Wieland the difference is the suit and the camsoftware the engine is incl. normal software about 21500 Euro the software alone is about 2000 Euro so the engine without 19500 Euro same as 240 i ok your right its 19995 Euro for the imes

The price difference in different versions of the imes and mini is only the different cam software so if you want 4 axis have a look at 240 too. Oh i have a mini its real good but some can be better constructed with less money take a look at both you see the difference.

http://www.vhf.eu/de/Maschinen/Basissysteme/ImpressionDental

http://www.imes-icore.de/branchen/page.php?id=137

DENTEC
23, Navyug Industrial Estate, Off. Andheri-Kurla Road
J. B. Nagar, Andheri (E),Mumbai -59 (Indien)
Tel.: +91 22 28214353, Fax: +91 22 66995638

another reseller for VHF

and if you buy a 4 ax look for that but take care if the cam supports it

http://www.sum3ddental.com/prodotti/TOOLS_&_EQUIPMENT/HSS/

Last edited:
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Are you using the lolipop style tools in your mini?

M

manish

Reaction score
Hi Cadfan thanks for the advice. I will look at the Vhf also. Only thing wieland has an advantage is that it is now Ivoclar and we have good support and it is a well eastablished Brand in India. It will be easy for me to sell copings and crowns to labs and dentists.

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
I use zenostar discs and wieland tools sold by Ivoclar. I got a few freebees so i havent really tried anything else yet. Happy with it as is, so i would only try anything else if it were free or VERY cheap.
If i were to buy a new tool set or disc and it's crap it would cost too much time, so i wont bother. for the time being.

C

cnc

Reaction score
I use zenostar discs and wieland tools sold by Ivoclar. I got a few freebees so i havent really tried anything else yet. Happy with it as is, so i would only try anything else if it were free or VERY cheap.
If i were to buy a new tool set or disc and it's crap it would cost too much time, so i wont bother. for the time being.

Hi
I am planning to buy wieland mini. Can u pls guide me through the cost and deal you got.