Who is the best Zirconia supplier in the world?

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Do you have a problem getting consistant shades with the Bruxzir dips? Some shades darker/lighter than they should be?
Shading is consistent for us. We dip for 10 minutes in the prescribed shade then stain at least a shade darker and have had good feedback on that. We tried to dip them darker but they were just to dark. Yes they can get lighter when you grind on them but our designers do a real good job so we do not have to make many adjustments at all post sinter.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
wow, 10 minutes in the Bruxzir liquid? what kind of mix ratio do you use ? how much water ?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Bruxzir stains drive me ape-5hit crazy. Not Consistant at all.

Very shallow penetration....Zirconia turns White after minimal grinding.

We went back to Acid stains (Piss-Yellow stuff)

Just my experience?

You prolly weren't following Mr. Glidewell's super secret staining protocol.

What was it again?

Something like: ultrasonic for 9 minutes under vacuum, dry with a 25 watt Vidal Sasoon blow dryer, microwave for 3 1/2 minutes, cool to 83.5 degrees, irradiate for 6 minutes, place in a hyperbolic chamber for an hour, then dip in stain for 5 minutes 27 seconds, wipe the excess with a brush made with Rapunzels hair, hop on one leg throughout the firing process and then check the shade with your right eye closed while looking in a mirror under color correct lighting.....

Or something like that.....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
b-b-b-but which leg? if i do it on the wrong one i'll get the wrong shade!!!

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Cut it off the puck blow the dust off dip in undiluted liquid for 10 minutes. I have not gone to Glidewell for their Bruxzir program so I don't know the Bruxzir secret handshake.:spy:
wow, 10 minutes in the Bruxzir liquid? what kind of mix ratio do you use ? how much water ?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Does anybody know who can supply me best Zirconia blanks at best price with my own company brand or labelling.. other than china blanks
I am sure White Peaks in Germany will brand their disks with your label, Am sure the owner is Alistair. Speaks really good English as well so no lost in translation Crap. Hope this helps.
http://www.white-peaks-dental.com

Bentchase

Bentchase

Reaction score
Mike-Broadway Dental Lab

Dental Direct Zirconia, out of germany, their zirconia is isostatically pressed,the fit is awesome and the material mills very well. Broadway Dental Lab is their supplier in the U.S. Give it a try you wont be dissappointed
Utah Broadway?

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
I think Tosoh is the world leader in zirconia powder manufacturing for the dental market. There are many companies that are pressing the Tosoh powders and selling blocks. I know Tosoh will blend and customize powders based on desired specs. As far as the best block provider in the world, it a crap shoot. This is like asking what is the best porcelain in the world. The only thing i would add, make sure any parts or blocks you buy are fabricated for isostatically pressed blocks. Non isostatically pressed blocks can and will have flaws in the block that will inevitably be included in your final restoration. This is very important, there are many US (and foreign) facilities manufacturing parts with non isostatically pressed materials. Buyer be ware!
Just a quick question.
How many of you have no clue if you are buying products form isostatically pressed blocks.
Please Please Please, if you don't know find out.
FYI, all CAP zirconia is isostatically pressed.
Bob,

I totally disagree with your claim that cold isostatically pressing, (CIP) is the only method of producing reliable zirconia blocks on the market today.

> Bruxzir, which is extremely reliable, with more clinical data and bench testing than any other dental zirconia material on the market is not CIP pressed. This material is slip casted, otherwise known and colloidal casting.

CIP pressing of ceramics is the most common method of producing dense ceramics and dental zirconia. I worked with CIP processing of magnetic ceramics in the late 70's.

The next generation of esthetic zirconia materials will not be CIP pressed or uniaxial pressed.

Ken

D

Daniel.Sagemax

Reaction score
I known that each supplier have their strong point. But do you know who is best supplier in the world? (popular, safety, good quality,easy to built-in porcelain powder...). Sagemax can be ok?
quote]
By examining unbiased technical and clinical reports. Sagemax can provide Strength, translucency and radioactivity test results per batch. Also available are testimonials from users (dentists and technicians)
The company focuses primarily on Zirconia and has an extensive test facility. Also notable is the fact that it is the largest dental Zirconia producer so quality control is paramount.

Tramp

Tramp

Reaction score
Kerox Dental, Europe, Hungary. They are using TOSOH.

Price, Quality etc. etc. I will never changed it.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Who is the best Toilet Paper producer in the world?!

Geez. That should have been that question. Gosh...there are so many great manufacturers of zirconia.

Whatever you find that works best in your hands!

M

Master Tooth

Reaction score
I known that each supplier have their strong point. But do you know who is best supplier in the world? (popular, safety, good quality,easy to built-in porcelain powder...). Sagemax can be ok?
Origin has an excellent Zirconia , using Tosho Powder and a homogenious sequential tech. to manufacture. The material is stress free which translates into no warpage for larger span bridges.

jerry

jerry

Reaction score
I am is the most better one CAD studio in the word .. good price and nice work. I should be your CAD design center friends,,, WOOOOOOOW;):)

702.JPG 700.JPG

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Best of luck to you Jerry!!

jerry

jerry

Reaction score
thank you,

Sent from my HUAWEI C8812 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

M

Master Tooth

Reaction score
Origin Live Zirconia has given me great results , especially on larger span bridges , they use Tosho powder with a patented HSDT tech which is not isostatically pressed but offers a stress free zirconia and is much stronger in the green state. I have reduced margin chipping and breakage dramatically and get less wear on my burrs. Translucient levels are equal to all other manufacturers.They are very price friendly. I also use their color liquid dip tech which when used with the Origin Live give accurate color with 1.2 mm of penetration at 15 seconds, it is water based and does not require any dry time under a heat lamp.

Top Bottom