Who is the best Zirconia supplier in the world?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
brent not doing zirconia anymore.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
he is making, selling, and securing high power CADCAM pc's with other people, for various CADCAM markets not limited to dental.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
he is making, selling, and securing high power CADCAM pc's with other people, for various CADCAM markets not limited to dental.

Thank you, CHL, I had forgotten what it was, what he was doing.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
..among some other big things..

Gary Grosclaude

Gary Grosclaude

Reaction score
I think Tosoh is the world leader in zirconia powder manufacturing for the dental market. There are many companies that are pressing the Tosoh powders and selling blocks. I know Tosoh will blend and customize powders based on desired specs. As far as the best block provider in the world, it a crap shoot. This is like asking what is the best porcelain in the world. The only thing i would add, make sure any parts or blocks you buy are fabricated for isostatically pressed blocks. Non isostatically pressed blocks can and will have flaws in the block that will inevitably be included in your final restoration. This is very important, there are many US (and foreign) facilities manufacturing parts with non isostatically pressed materials. Buyer be ware!
Just a quick question.
How many of you have no clue if you are buying products form isostatically pressed blocks.
Please Please Please, if you don't know find out.
FYI, all CAP zirconia is isostatically pressed.
I think Tosoh is the world leader in zirconia powder manufacturing for the dental market. There are many companies that are pressing the Tosoh powders and selling blocks. I know Tosoh will blend and customize powders based on desired specs. As far as the best block provider in the world, it a crap shoot. This is like asking what is the best porcelain in the world. The only thing i would add, make sure any parts or blocks you buy are fabricated for isostatically pressed blocks. Non isostatically pressed blocks can and will have flaws in the block that will inevitably be included in your final restoration. This is very important, there are many US (and foreign) facilities manufacturing parts with non isostatically pressed materials. Buyer be ware!
Just a quick question.
How many of you have no clue if you are buying products form isostatically pressed blocks.
Please Please Please, if you don't know find out.
FYI, all CAP zirconia is isostatically pressed.
Bob, is Dental Direkt DDBio ZX the same material as CAP FZ?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Gary,
The materials are in the same family but the powders are no exactly the same.

Top Bottom