Who is the best out there for implant full arch?!

T

Tand

Reaction score
Know a bit about implants and now starting to do few of these AllOn4 cases but one of our customers wants separate crowns (on the Ti frame). Looking here @ the Midvinter meeting so many new things, the head is spinning; so many scanners, softwares, milling,3D printing. Our problem is simple but not sure what is the best for following task: We want to scan approuved Tooth Set-Up and then when we are finished with the Ti framework we want to generate out of that solid Tooth Set-Up a 6 front separate crowns that fits the Ti preps underneath (and then order to mill them).What is the best scanner & software to do so found here in Chicago!?!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Depends, how big is your wallet?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what you are asking is relatively simple but i have some questions that may help others clarify what you want.

1. do you have a waxup of the frame or just a waxup of the final setup, or do you have both ?

2. has your model been checked for accuracy yet, with a verification jig? nobody will touch the case without it.

3. do you have any digital scanning and design software or are you new to digital manufacturing?

basically theres 3 steps to do your case. step one is figuring out what we have to work with before determining what the next steps are. it is very likely that the best partner for you right now for this 1 case is going to be Panthera in Quebec (Canada) but this kind of case isn't the usual work for them. but i recommend them to you because they will show you what is possible with metal frames.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
said it before say it again you will need training and lots of it zirkonzahn can give you all that and the machines and software to do it .they are a start to finish company i cannot speak more highly of them.

Top Bottom