Weston, Mo.

L

labdude

Reaction score
This pretty close?? No wonder you only have dial up.
weston, mo..jpg

L

labdude

Reaction score
Fun to have a secret the "Master" doesn't know about.

It's Trisha's house.

Good thing your last name isn't Bater Travis.
Mike.

trisha

trisha

Reaction score
You are very close. THat is a part of our downtown. People come here for day trips and it is a quant & charming little spot. We live out side the city limits in the country. Yah hoo!

trisha

trisha

Reaction score
So much for anonimaty. Oh yeah this is not an AA meeting

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Trisha - if it makes you feel better, Stephenville, TX was featured on " UFO Hunters" last night on the History Channel, investigating the mass sighting everyone saw in January.
Gave me an "uggy" feeling to see video footage from the town I live on national TV

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
You can really zoom in on your place. I cant zoom in the area I am in, area 51.

Is that water in the picture?

L

labdude

Reaction score
That's the McKenzie River. A diversion canal set up right across the street. Supplies a power station down the highway, 4 miles. All made back in 1926 or so.
Salmon hot spot right below that bridge(dam). Steelhead as well. The Stealhead run all 4 seasons. Up till last year my place wasn't available for a zoom in either, but, it's close enough for targeting!!
travis house.jpg

trisha

trisha

Reaction score
Cade-for sure! Also didn't you make a lingual distalizer? I ordered some of the components $14.00 each and NiTi coil spring $15.00, and key tool? $10.95. Did you purchase all of this seperate too? That is going to be rather expensive?

Top Bottom