Want To Buy Wanting to buy

H

hausofsmile1

Reaction score
Looking for someone selling a ivobase or ivocap system..thank you everyone....even looking for flasks

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for someone selling a ivobase or ivocap system..thank you everyone....even looking for flasks
There is an Ivobase on Ebay for $10,000. Supposedly it's only been used in an office for a year. Comes with everything.
New at Ivoclar is $12,000 and $680 for any additional flasks plus tax.

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
I just can’t see a justification for that kind of price tag. Sheesh.

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
Years ago I used ivobase, for 3 yrs solid. It teaches you to try and get your wax ups close to finished unless you want to destroy your hands finishing. Nowadays I pour process partials and imm fd’s and pack final fd’s in diamond d. My docs pay decent, but not enough to justify a 10k$ machine. That’s just me.
How do you process ?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have a full used ivocap setup if youre still interested. ivocap1.jpg ivocap2.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes they actually do, and metrodent does also. I havent ordered any in a very long time, I had a huge box. I do dentures as a favor , so I dont do many. But yes. This ivocap system is probably one of the first generation back in the late 80s early 90s I would think. It came across the pond with me from germany.

I do have a microwave flask and acrylic but I have yet to attempt it. The thought of putting a reline denture in the microwave didnt sound like a good idea and Ive just used naturecryl hi20et to process pack dentures, never microwaved it.