VHF S1 or Ceramill Motion 2 could you assist me on one issue

P

Prince-Baku

Reaction score
Hello guys, could you assist me on one issue.
Please help me to choose one of this products. I would like to know which one is better and what is the difference between VHF S1 or Ceramill Motion 2
Буду признателен, если вы поможете мне в этом.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I have a S1 running for just over two years now. only running it dry no wet. They both have jaiger spindles, but i think the motion two has a better spindle, both can cut glass and Ti, but the spindle in the VHF has a tendency to crap out around 2040 hrs. mine went out at 2040.

The one thing the motion 2 has is that digital dentures is much easier to mill, cause they have the teeth already in wax blocks so they can mill the underside of the teeth to fit the wax base. The only thing that could be a set back is the Cam, it is locked for the motion mill. and not sure what the milling times on single units and other stuff are. With the VHF you can run hyerdent, Sum3d and other cam software to make the mill cut faster. Probably the same with the motion 2. The motion 2 has 6 tools as where the S1 has 16 tools. Also not sure if you can run a round disk in the motion 2 or if your locked into the special disks they have.

I have weiland Cam running all my weiland and VHF mills and solid mill times and quality.

Both are great mills, but all come down to who is gonna give you the best support in your area and what you are trying to mill and accomplish.

Top Bottom