Updating site and looking for Moderators

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I agree with Gal Friday. He's too literal.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
JMN right now:

Thank Goodness he's drawn attention away from my shirt.
jbm280f066j01.jpg

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I also vote Doris, vurban, contraluz, 2th, ps2, tayeb, off the top of my head. Heck 70% of the member here would be great additional Mods, except for, "the usual suspects" :D

By the way, Travis, thanks for the avatar photo of yourself and your wife. It's good to see you :)

I appreciate the mention but I feel I’m more in the same camp as these guys.

Congrats to JMN and CoolHand for stepping up!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the mention but I feel I’m more in the same camp as these guys.

Congrats to JMN and CoolHand for stepping up!

I think everyone stepped backwards and we were too busy reading to notice.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of thing that really ticks me off and makes every one of us look terrible.
Guy doing a demonstartion of material use. He's in a fancy lab setting. He's wearing an embroidered lab coat. He's a CDT. Everything about this is telling us that we should all aspire to his level of success and education. And at the 6 minute mark he's showing us how great the product looks after finishing.

Notice anything? Like the stone captured in the denture soft reline material he's touting, explaining, and supposed to be selling, at the border in the #15 area? Yep, this is a proud American company showing off it's best work and how to best use its material in the best way with their best technical equipment and the knowledge of their best technical people.

It is by such that we all are judged. Let's make some noise people. If you see a product use video that makes us look bad, speak up! Call them and tell them you don't want to be associated with shoddy work, and if their best is only that good, do we want to use their material? It may be up to the same standard, and it's a question I'm asking myself more and more.

I may cheap out on equipment when I can, a denture flask works just as good whether it says Hanau or not. I may cheap out on paying myself, I love my job. I will not cheap out on the quaility of my materials, my workmanship, or my honor. This infuriates me.

Edit: If Sterngold don't like this, maybe they should have done better, as it's the simple facts. If they want to call me, I'll be happy to train their CDTs to my level, NCU(Non-Credentialed Urchin).

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
@JMN, so, looking at your posts, you've been up all night.....go to bed!!!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Welcome @CoolHandLuke who has joined the moderating team.:eek:

I like the eek icon at the end of your post, of oh no, what did I just allow to happen :D It's all good chl, you're a great addition to the staff :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
@JMN, so, looking at your posts, you've been up all night.....go to bed!!!
I have lots of mass, so lots of inertia. Going to sleep is difficult, waking up is too. I was up for about 45minutes longer. Havn't slept 'normal' hours since I learned how to read. So much to read and do.