ultra white teeth

C

CShof

Reaction score
Got a case today, F/F relines and fix chipped tooth #9. Problem is, the lightest shade tooth I stock is a Classic B1 and that looks a touch too yellow. I have an Image shade guide and the A0 looks pretty good. Dr's office couldn't get a hold of the patient so I ended up patching the chip with tooth acrylic until I get the ok to either order a tooth or use a B1.

I notice Lincoln Dental Supply sells Image but I've never ordered from them, will they sell me one card or make me buy in bulk? If I can't buy just one card, what other manufacturers make a similar shade?

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
I'm not sure what shade a Image A0 will cross over to but you mention you stock Classic (I assume Densply Classic?) if so they have two bleach shades you should be able to order. Next shade lighter then B1 would be CW2, then CW4.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Cshot I'm not sure what is common in your area but in N. Chicago area a dead chalky white is commonly bioblend 100 or Trublend T1, The CW2 has a lot of transparency CW4 even more. Ivoclair 010 is another chalky white if that is what U have. I don't have an image shade guide here I tend to be a Vitapan stock lab, with some Heraenus Basics as flipper stock (the basics B1 does not a lot of yellow, although I sometimes think the C1 looks lighter.).
U probably did such a nice job patching the tooth the patient will live with it not knowing the difference, I tend to replace 8&9 instead of one or the other if I didn't do the original case and cannot be sure of what the previous lab used.

Last edited:
kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
If memory serves, Image is a four card minimum.

C

CShof

Reaction score
I think you're right about the patient not coming back. Haven't heard a word since she picked up her dentures. Oh well, less headaches for me.