The Power of Dental Lab Network

Inman Labs

Inman Labs

Reaction score
Hello All:

Today I received a call from Azzure, the company that makes the new screw that I mentioned in my AAO post. Seems like they traced hits to their web-site back to this site and called to thank me for making the post. I find it interesting that they noticed and it does show the power of this site and the Internet in general.

Regards,
Don

Smilewire

Smilewire

Reaction score
thats cool I wish I knew how to check hits on my website

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
just add, cpanel to your website address, then go to awstats

For instance, my website is http ://www.patriotdentallab.com
Now what I'd do is just type http ://www.patriotdentallab.com/cpanel
As long as you know your username/password your in.
Then I always go to awstats, but some like webalizer better, either one works great.

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Don:
I wonder if they noticed the complaints about the Price?

I use Google analytics for my web hits. Its free all you need to do is add a little piece of code in the background of your web pages. It doesnt look as easy as TheLabGuy's But, It will tell you what country and town the are from, what type of computer they are using, type of internet connection and even the screen resolution of their monitors. It will even tell you how long they spent on a page what page thy came in on, what page they left on, and how they got there, even the keywords they used to get there.

Here is a screen shot:

THis is just the dashboard, you can click on each to get more details
Picture 1.jpg

Smilewire

Smilewire

Reaction score
Don:
I wonder if they noticed the complaints about the Price?

I use Google analytics for my web hits. Its free all you need to do is add a little piece of code in the background of your web pages. It doesnt look as easy as TheLabGuy's But, It will tell you what country and town the are from, what type of computer they are using, type of internet connection and even the screen resolution of their monitors. It will even tell you how long they spent on a page what page thy came in on, what page they left on, and how they got there, even the keywords they used to get there.

Here is a screen shot:

THis is just the dashboard, you can click on each to get more details

Wow thats cool but I used a chinsy webdesign program... Hmmm Maybe I can add to the code somehow

Top Bottom