Super-Translucent Zirconias

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
so the acid stains make the crowns more opaque as the metal oxides in the stain is what makes the color.

i haven't gotten any actual photos yet but clinical feed back for testing has come back pretty positive. Unfortunately they seem to be very very fragile around the margins still - so it's not much of a better product than e.max -

we've been double milling as well

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
IMG_0668.JPG
these were simple 'incisal, dip and sinters'. One coat glaze no characterization at stain of any kind; just wanted to see 'out of the box' how they would perform, I don't have any complaints.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
you bet, 1500 sinter, everything else pretty much straight out of the book.

R

Radu

Reaction score
6dd0a883e23327fbec8348dfd2666587.jpg

This bridge on the lower jaw 45-46-47 is a Sagemax NexxZr T FC with ZZ coloring liquids. 44 is his natural tooth. No shade tab and picture was taken with a phone. Dr. said it looked great in the mouth..

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
cute puppy
haha thanks
That's Leo (Leonidas),My first pedigree.
My dogs have always come from rescues or the pound, but I'd always wanted a pureblood Golden, so did the whole thing researching his bloodline etc.
He went from adorable to regal over the next couple years, but that pic is one of my favorites.
He is so laid back that friends bring their kids who are afraid of dogs to meet him, cuz they can sit on his head and pull his ears and he just smiles at 'em :)

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
View attachment 17908
these were simple 'incisal, dip and sinters'. One coat glaze no characterization at stain of any kind; just wanted to see 'out of the box' how they would perform, I don't have any complaints.
Those look pretty good. Thanks for the post.

Smilelist

Smilelist

Reaction score
We're testing now the CubeX2, with the Cube liquids. We're located in the Netherlands. I think it's translucency is pretty high. We had one failure in a case where several PM crowns were already inserted. It's translucency could raise also the intra oral value, "because it's dark in the mouth".

The best thing to do is ??? I'm planning to make some inta oral pictures with the Polar Eyes filter.
DSC_0034.JPG

The coloring is always one shade darker, for the CubeX2 the German company Dental Direkt advices to uses the A4+ coloring liquid.
I'm very enthusiastic about the material and think it has a lot of potential http://www.dentaldirekt.com/
CubeX2 information flyer; http://www.dentaldirekt.com/images/pdf/Werbung/DD_cubeX2_high_translucent_zirconia_en.pdf

Interesting stuff also at ;
http://idscad.com/changs_liquid/
http://www.bio-dynamic.it/

CADstar Zirkonium HT Ultra
I've tested also the first bridge from Cadstar AG Austria, also pretty translucent. Their scanner solution with Excoac was installed last week, they don't send out yet white zirkonium so I became a already colored bridge in their material from BASF; Zirkoniun HT Ultra.
I'm doubting about the coloring and pretty high translucency, I'm not convinced yet.

DSC_0036.JPG

Picture taking with polar eyes filter for better color impression

Smilelist

Smilelist

Reaction score
Is my first post, went wrong.

1. CubeX2 picture from DD
f99d6a1e91af9c3434fee79b62cf2ea4.jpg

2. CADstar Zirkonium before glazing.
Taken with Polar Eyes filter
392a266a2f0a9f61fce18c051d089dd6.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

L

lucky54

Reaction score
Is my first post, went wrong.

1. CubeX2 picture from DD
f99d6a1e91af9c3434fee79b62cf2ea4.jpg

2. CADstar Zirkonium before glazing.
Taken with Polar Eyes filter
392a266a2f0a9f61fce18c051d089dd6.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thanks now i can see

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Go to CubeX2 in the Zirconia thread.. plenty of info there ;)

G

graychromatics

Reaction score
I've used zmax. I've been working with it recently, the issue is its so new a standard procedure hasn't been established. Many of the people I spoke to say treat it like a bruxir, but honestly it should be treated like an emax. You NEED a prep shade to make a stump, or more likely than not you will not get an honest outcome. Not nearly as aesthetic as emax but you must labor the same.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Smilelist

Smilelist

Reaction score
I've used zmax. I've been working with it recently, the issue is its so new a standard procedure hasn't been established. Many of the people I spoke to say treat it like a bruxir, but honestly it should be treated like an emax. You NEED a prep shade to make a stump, or more likely than not you will not get an honest outcome. Not nearly as aesthetic as emax but you must labor the same.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

You're wright, I ask my dentist also a Natural Die color and match it with the ND lab 'stuff '