sum3d experts?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
anyone on with good sum3d skills?
3yr old just bumped me whilst clicking and i think she made me click to remove my machines tool list archive. AGH! i have a weeks worth of milling to do this weekend!!!! anyone!:mad:

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
anyone on with good sum3d skills?
3yr old just bumped me whilst clicking and i think she made me click to remove my machines tool list archive. AGH! i have a weeks worth of milling to do this weekend!!!! anyone!:mad:
Long shot, but, can and did you make a settings backup?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Long shot, but, can and did you make a settings backup?
i dont even know how to make a backup for what is gone LOL
it was only removed while trying to run a calculation. should still be on my comp.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
i dont even know how to make a backup for what is gone LOL
it was only removed while trying to run a calculation. should still be on my comp.
Sorry man, I'm not much more good help. Never seen the program. Without a clue, but is it a per disc/nesting screen that you eliminate tools for that run and if you renested, would it be back? I don't know...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Sorry man, I'm not much more good help. Never seen the program. Without a clue, but is it a per disc/nesting screen that you eliminate tools for that run and if you renested, would it be back? I don't know...
thats true, i can try renesting. or opening an older job.
will let you know

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
and epic fail.
says no machines identified. im kind of shocked it would be this easy to single click and mess up this bad.
looks like its removed my mill completely. oh how much more **** can roll my way....

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
and epic fail.
says no machines identified. im kind of shocked it would be this easy to single click and mess up this bad.
looks like its removed my mill completely. oh how much more **** can roll my way....
oh man.
Well, crap.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
and epic fail.
What machine were you running?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
wooohooo! i may have found and fixed the issues all by my self
got my big boy pants on today. mustve been too tired last night, seemed easy today

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
wooohooo! i may have found and fixed the issues all by my self
got my big boy pants on today. mustve been too tired last night, seemed easy today
Amazing what a few hours sleep will do for you. Hope it works out.

Top Bottom