SUM 3D vs. HypderDent

P

Prosthodontics

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have access to a DMG-20 ultrasonic mill and a Phenix metal sintering printer. I am in search of a dental CAM software.

The obvious standout choices from my research are,

SUM3D
HyperDent

What is the pros and cons of each? I find the rep for HyperDent in Asia not very helpful. Do these software offer a trial version similar to the green dongle with Exocad?

Is the tool paths determination automatic with these programs?

Many thanks in advance.

EGE

EGE

Reaction score
i would be happy to visit and show GO2dental...but too far. Sorry. If you are in Melbourne, I can give you the contacts of a major lab there using our CAM on Kavo machines, you could see a happy user of CAM.

P

Prosthodontics

Reaction score
i would be happy to visit and show GO2dental...but too far. Sorry. If you are in Melbourne, I can give you the contacts of a major lab there using our CAM on Kavo machines, you could see a happy user of CAM.

Which lab would that be? I go to Melb quite often. I read in your previous posts that there is a trial licence for SUM3D?

EGE

EGE

Reaction score
If you are restricted to the 2 CAM that you mentioned, then I cannot help.

P

Prosthodontics

Reaction score
If you are restricted to the 2 CAM that you mentioned, then I cannot help.

Sure. Unfortunately, I would stick to these 2 CAM for the time being. Thank you for your help.

DentalAxess

DentalAxess

Reaction score
We can certainly assist you with SUM3D as the agent for CIMSystem in Australia.
I have send you an e-mail with some additional information, looking forward to hearing from you

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Prosthodontics.....................go for SUM3D . CIM SYSTEM provides amazing support and their CAM is top in sales worldwide , not only because they provide the best support but because their CAM remains the best and most easy to use.

Hyperdent is also a very good CAM but it doesnt offer you the same easy and friendly use . It is a bit complicated and SUM3D has many features that HYPERDENT doesnt.