Steri Oss 4.3 replica?

Z

Zach@GWD

Reaction score
Looking for a 4.3 Replace external hex analog for Sterioss system. Attachments Int'l says they're back ordered 4-6 months. Anyone know where I can find one? Willing to pay!

Thanks!

Z

Zach@GWD

Reaction score
It's not a Replace Select. It's got a sprocket shape in the impression coping. Implant Direct/Attachments Int'l own the rights now but they don't keep them in stock. Once they get enough orders for them, then they run a production run. Right now, I'm told, will be 4-6 months before another run. Thanks for the reply!

M

muzbow

Reaction score
Nobel has some spare parts stock that may be available.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
I am sure I have some old stock. Will check tomorrow. Where are you located? I am in Toronto, Canada

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I just orders parts from Implant Direct they have a limited supply. Mine was a 3.5 and I did a UCLA abutment came out great.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that most RP ext hex will fit the bill here, have you tried a ext hex bran?

J

JSnyder85

Reaction score
unless its the replace md, then you are SOL, but if its the hexlock than any external 4.1 will fit

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
If I remember this right the SteriiOss external hex hex was 1mm tall while other standard hex configurations are only 0.7mm tall. A standard RP analog will fit the SteriOss impression coping but whatever kind of abutment you put on top of the standard RP analog has to be machined to the original SteriOss dimensions

Z

Zach@GWD

Reaction score
Wow thanks for all the replies! I'll try the Brnmk RP on Monday, and figure the rest out with the Dr.

Hope everyone has a great 4th!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Why try and make something work with the Branemark system? Call implant direct they will have impression coping, analog and waxing sleeve for the abutment. To me this would make sense instead of trying to figure out if things fit.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
The sterioss external hex rp is not compatible with Branemark or any other external hex (per attachments international manual 8th addition page 200).
you can try Titan Implants for these parts and I wonder if Medesco has them (see back of LMT under implant components)

Z

Zach@GWD

Reaction score
The sterioss external hex rp is not compatible with Branemark or any other external hex (per attachments international manual 8th addition page 200).
you can try Titan Implants for these parts and I wonder if Medesco has them (see back of LMT under implant components)
Thank you for confirming this. I just checked and the Branemark has some play in it so I won't be using it.