Sirona Inlab 4.0 converting of files

Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully converted a .lab file from Inlab 4.0 software to an stl file. I want to test out a file and see the milling results from that file.

Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
But that only works if you pay for the open module at $2000 to export the design file from the software. If not then it will only contain the scan data.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
LOL there is always a catch somewhere. I heard the new files were locked up pretty good, only a matter of time till someone gets around it I guess.

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
But that only works if you pay for the open module at $2000 to export the design file from the software. If not then it will only contain the scan data.

That's cheaper than most of the conversion software out there.

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
We do it. For better results you have to paint cement gap and prepline in your CamSW. We do all our anatomic cases in Sirona, besause its fast with good results.
Tom

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Converter is almost ready from CIMSystem (DentalShaper)

Love the Dark Crystal Avatar of FizzGig. Great Movie

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
For now you could find a lab that has paid for the export to STL option and have them convert it for you. Of you can wait for CIMsystem to release it for dentalshaper.

KTR

KTR

Reaction score
I haven't tried it but according to Sirona web site you can export the design in open stl .
" Open interfaces With inLab you keep all your options open.

The inLab software allows you to receive, process and transmit the design data via open interfaces. This offers you maximum flexibility to your changing CAD/CAM requirements.

OPEN inEos Blue
Export of inEos Blue scanning data in the open STL format ready for processing on third-party CAD/CAM systems

OPEN Model
Export of model data processed on the inLab system in the open STL format

OPEN inLab
Export of inLab restoration data in standard STL format for processing in other CAD/CAM systems

OPEN 3Shape *
Import of 3Shape scanning data into the inLab software
Export of inEos Blue scanning data and digital impression data (Sirona Connect) in the 3Shape file format

OPEN GALILEOS Implant
Export of inLab restoration data ready for importing into the
GALILEOS Implant planning software

*OPEN 3Shape is not available in the US."

Top Bottom