Want To Buy Sell me a pneumatic chisel?

P

Paul Springs

Reaction score
In search of a pneumatic chisel. Anyone that's gone digital that doesn't have use for analog toys?

Text me at 480-686-6086 please.

Cheers,
Paul

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Why buy used when you can get a new one for $399. Bantam Bully at Superior Pneumatic.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
In search of a pneumatic chisel. Anyone that's gone digital that doesn't have use for analog toys?

Text me at 480-686-6086 please.

Cheers,
Paul
I use a Foredom rotary flex shaft with hammer attachment, it has lasted like 30 years , just oil it once in awhile.

Last edited:
P

Paul Springs

Reaction score
Why buy used when you can get a new one for $399. Bantam Bully at Superior Pneumatic.

We'll, I'm no expert, so I appreciate the link.

But to answer your question, I figured with all the pieces of kit sitting around my lab that get used once a year, there's a good chance that someone who values their chisel less than Superior Pneumatic does might have one that will serve my purposes.

Also, with most simple machines that have to stand up to physical punishment, my bias is for older models that are probably more solidly built. Then again, that's definitely a heuristic, and I'm far from expert in this area. Thanks for the advice.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
We'll, I'm no expert, so I appreciate the link.

But to answer your question, I figured with all the pieces of kit sitting around my lab that get used once a year, there's a good chance that someone who values their chisel less than Superior Pneumatic does might have one that will serve my purposes.

Also, with most simple machines that have to stand up to physical punishment, my bias is for older models that are probably more solidly built. Then again, that's definitely a heuristic, and I'm far from expert in this area. Thanks for the advice.
The Bantam Bully is what we have and it's very solidly built. A lab that I worked for years ago had one that worked the whole time I was there. 17 years. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not still going strong.