Seeking Opportunity for CDT in Raleigh Durham

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
My dentist boss has decided to close down his CAD/CAM lab, so I am looking for a new position before it closes in May/June. I am not willing to move, as it is too hard to re-establish
My information is available at

Kara Black, CDT | LinkedIn

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
ouch, that hurts Kara baby. close down his CADCAM?!?!?! going to stick to the wax is he ? anyway good luck!!

Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black

awiki.unknowableroom.org_images_c_cb_Kreacher.jpg
awiki.unknowableroom.org_images_c_cb_Kreacher.jpg

Last edited:
M

martintay

Reaction score
Oh sorry Kara , best of luck for the future - and after all your hard work as well !!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
damn sorry to hear that.. I heard that theres a big lab coming to raleigh.. forget the name.. but all Cad/cam.. Lee Culp is a part of it.. someone help me out here.........

Bears always land on their feet! haha Youll be fine!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
My dentist boss has decided to close down his CAD/CAM lab, so I am looking for a new position before it closes in May/June. I am not willing to move, as it is too hard to re-establish
My information is available at

Kara Black, CDT | LinkedIn

Probably a good thing Kara, from some of what you have shared you may sleep better soon when you find a new and better place.

Good luck!

Last edited:
karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. It helps the hurt. I will indeed be sleeping better in no time. Microdental has my resume so if they are interested, they have my number.:pray2:

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You're skills are in demand and you will land on your feet.

We know too well how you feel but also know things will improve soon. Micro sounds like a great opportunity.Use us as your referrals.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
yeah microdental is what I was thinking..

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Kara,
So sorry to hear this news. You should probably do a post on LinkedIn as well.
Keep us posted.
Good luck!

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Microdental may be hiring in your area:

MICRODENTAL LABORATORIES ANNOUNCES PLANNED OPENING OF LAB IN NORTH CAROLINA
Dublin, California, February 19, 2013—MicroDental Laboratories, one of the largest and most digitally advanced laboratories in North America today announced plans to open a laboratory serving the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina.

In making the announcement, Kimberly Bradshaw, President and CEO of MicroDental stated, “Lee Culp, our Chief Technology Officer, Industry Luminary and world-class ceramist, is leading the project to open a fully digital lab before the end of the first quarter. We are excited to be entering this burgeoning market which is one of our growth strategies this year.”

The Company expects to immediately garner new business in the local area as well as be better positioned to serve certain existing clients who will appreciate having a local branch of MicroDental to help them.

Lee Culp stated that, “our customers will benefit not only from our local presence, but also from a full-line of products and services, most of which utilize digital technology thus improving both quality and consistency of product. This lab will be among the most technologically advanced in the world.”

MicroDental will be looking to hire a number of technicians in the Raleigh-Durham area in the near future and encourages anyone interested in learning more about these opportunities to visit the Careers page of MicroDental’s web site to submit an application.

While MicroDental has labs in other states, it has wanted to break into the South-Atlantic region for quite some time as it represents tremendous opportunity to serve a part of the country it previously has had little visibility to. Moreover, it will enable increased collaboration with its research partner, The University of North Carolina. Ms. Bradshaw concluded the announcement by stating: “We look forward to serving the Raleigh-Durham area and bringing to the region the outstanding quality, service and practice support that MicroDental has become famous for in other regions of North America.”

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Dentist trying to save money by opening his own lab and getting into something they have no idea what the fxxk??

Serves him right! (Greedy bastards) LOL

Does he do his own plumbing and car repairs as well I take it? Tell him to go buy a bunch of equipment and open a car repair shop while he's at it.

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Dentist trying to save money by opening his own lab and getting into something they have no idea what the fxxk??

Serves him right! (Greedy bastards) LOL

Does he do his own plumbing and car repairs as well I take it? Tell him to go buy a bunch of equipment and open a car repair shop while he's at it.

Tell us how you really feel Scott ;-)

[video=youtube_share;wtfCRaNg5EU]http://youtu.be/wtfCRaNg5EU[/video]

Last edited:
J

jgradygdl

Reaction score
Kara, just wondering if you found employment. We may have something.
call me
thanks,
252-521-5891

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Kara, James and his Dad are good people. Nice lab.

Sounds worth a look, if you are still in the market?

Scott

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
When one door closes, another door opens...
Or you can just open the first door.
Thats how doors work..

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Kara, James and his Dad are good people. Nice lab.

Sounds worth a look, if you are still in the market?

Scott

I am still going into work and getting paid so I have NO idea what is going on. I am still looking for something in Raleigh since I have a condo here. Thanks!

Last edited:
karabear

karabear

Reaction score
So the bossman says it is back on. :pop2:

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Just now he decided he wants to use the Rolands to mill copings for other labs popcorn

*Thanks JW

Top Bottom