Rolling in a Benz....

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Thought I would post this up in here. As we have grown steadily in Full arch work, I decided it was time to step up the game a bit from the traditional rolling suitcase routine to something a bit more presentable. May or may not have gone a bit overboard with it!

We now have a full rolling lab, complete with onboard AC power, Air, Suction, and running water. We can outfit the workspace for removables, porcelain, or CAD planning, depending on the needs of the client.

~Ryan

ps. The fruit isn't a daily treat; the photos were from a client event where we served drinks and snacks!

Attachments

• IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20181018_153127.jpg
    IMG_20181018_153127.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20181018_153143.jpg
    IMG_20181018_153143.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20181018_153200.jpg
    IMG_20181018_153200.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 113
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
love it! What equipment do you have in there?

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
I put in a California Air tools compressor, a FEIN vac unit, NSK handpiece, THOR 3000w inverter, pressure pot, curing light, and an 8D battery. All the lights are LED, the countertop, cabinets, wiring, plumbing and custom butcher block were all done in house by my maintenance manager. It was a fun project to build. Turns heads at all the dental events so far!

We put a ceramic furnace and other items in only when called for, to reduce the wear and tear of bouncing around.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
nice, you have room for a Trios?

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
An iTero by the way the negotiations are going.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Awesome,great business model.
However you are going to be busy.
I think you're on to something for sure.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive thought about something like this for awhile, but never thought the ends justified the means for me, but for a larger lab in a metro area, could be very valuable to the right Drs..
Does this work like a paramedic, you have to be there right when they call or are you prescheduled?

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Ive thought about something like this for awhile, but never thought the ends justified the means for me, but for a larger lab in a metro area, could be very valuable to the right Drs..
Does this work like a paramedic, you have to be there right when they call or are you prescheduled?
Hahah... No, just prescheduled work. Its been great for the full arch conversions we do, and for other services, clients tend to group patients and perform several treatments in a morning or day. Mostly relines, repairs, custom shades, etc.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
wwtpd
What would the plumber do?