Rodin Sculpture n Pac-dent material update

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Rodin Sculpture 2.0 will hit Chicago, as will Denture base B. Sculpture 2.0 will be hitting the 300mpa range
also, will be testing their new soft splint material shortly

Pac-dent has some intense new materials hitting the 3D market soon... we will start testing in 2 weeks and let you know as soon as possible what is on the horizon, and which printers will run! you are going to want this new material. stay tuned.

D

DDE

Reaction score
Any stockists of Rodin Sculpture in Australia?

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
not just yet but i do know pac-dent is working on an outlet there..

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
Hear any news about Sculpture being approved by Health Canada? I emailed rodin directly but they didn't reply.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
will find out on Canada as well

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
I was a little bummed out few months past. I was told by the main RD guy (Ryan) at PAC-Dent that the Denture Base B would be done at the end of August. When I reached out is when he told me February. According to him it’s ready to go but being a business I assume it makes more sense to release at Chicago for the first time.
On a side note out of all the new denture resin companies who claimed they would be out by end of summer, Trusana is the only one who kept their word. Keystone said they’re still working out some kinks but it was suppose to be ready by Sept 1st.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Ryan is extremely talented, we had some great conversations at lab day, and many more on the phone. Pac-dent and its employees are on a different pace, the best way to put it, they get alot of insurmountable "tasks" done, and there a 998 reasons why a product isn't ready for launch when they say it will be. Ryan is a "true" technician, that is his role in a massive company.

also, important.. i've never been paid by pac-dent or profited off of its free materials... including quite a bit of free printing and shipping.. i did run an add here for a month and pulled it. I back the product and "most" of its line because it is impressive material.

I decided to take our lab toward R&D more than "accounts", and as a result... "we found something". and by "we" i mean C2C. stay tuned.

Last edited:
T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
Basically every product under development we've been anticipating has had its promised release date creep forwards at least once, if not more than that. At this point, if a sales rep says something will be done for the fall, 4-6 months from now, I just assume it won't be available to us until early the next year, if that. I wouldn't read too much into product releases getting delayed, there are so many moving parts there, and something usually happens to at least one of those parts.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Any stockists of Rodin Sculpture in Australia?

Hear any news about Sculpture being approved by Health Canada? I emailed rodin directly but they didn't reply.

Class I can be purchased in both Canada and Australia. Class II certification is all the is left for both countries and isn't expected until after January. will update again.

Base B, Rodin 2.0, and TITAN (new full arch material) are expected to be released Lab Day Chicago