Question

G

gust.clint

Reaction score
So my father is a dental technician, and he gave me an Erio bench that is basically brand new from about 1998. I don't really have the room to keep it and was looking at getting rid of it to another dental technician in my area. Does anyone know approximately how much the bench might be worth? It's all disassembled or I would post a picture. It is an 8' bench with 2 banks of drawers and 2 cabinets. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Since a dental technician " gave " you a workbench,I think it's only fair for you to " give back" to a dental technician.

I would be only too happy to allow you to do the right thing....you can pm me for my shipping address.Since I'm a nice guy,I would be willing to accept free shipping as well.:)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Those are extremely nice benches and a quality product; I have some of their products. Where are you located?

G

gust.clint

Reaction score
Up in northern Nevada. I already have a potential buyer for the bench, but really don't know what to charge. I don't want to get ripped off and at the same time I don't want to rip off the buyer.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Drats!...I need to work on my negotiantion skills.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Up in northern Nevada. I already have a potential buyer for the bench, but really don't know what to charge. I don't want to get ripped off and at the same time I don't want to rip off the buyer.

Its worth what someone will pay for it, I think that bench originally sold for more the 7.5k if its the newer model. Does it have suction built in?

G

gust.clint

Reaction score
Its worth what someone will pay for it, I think that bench originally sold for more the 7.5k if its the newer model. Does it have suction built in?

That is true although some people are cheap. Yes, it has two suction stations that work perfectly. All the air hoses that are built in also work.

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
I just bought two Erio Benches -single units .You can go to their website and see what exactly the model looks like to compare with yours
1 x Sole1 and 1 x Sole 1/l: 1100+1100+750(freight charge)= 2950 EUR
1 x Sole 2: 1900+650(freight charge)= 2550 EUR
1 x Sole 1: 1100+650(freight charge)= 1750 EUR

Top Bottom