Quattro from Blue Sky Bio?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I was sent two anterior cases from one of my doctors using impression copings and analogs from Blue Sky Bio for their Quattro implant. I got online and found out that this implant was compatible with Straumann's RC bone level implant. I scanned and designed two custom abutments with straumann for these cases. I got the Zirc abutments back today and they do not fit into the analogs well at all. There looks like a small gap between the abutment and the circumference of the inside of the analog. I have place a call to the company and I am waiting to hear back from them. Does anyone have any experience with this system?

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
if you need a contact there let me know and I can ask them and cc you on the email - [email protected]
i know with their trilobe that you can put a Nobel abutment on a BSB implant but you cannot put a BSB abutment on a Nobel implant.
Maybe it is the opposite with straumann given patent issues?????

C

Carlos Robayo CDT

Reaction score
Most likely Straumann's design is longer engaging deeper into the implant even though the platform is similar.. always tricky with cross-companies copies..

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Straumann and Atlantis RC abutments do not fit into their lab analogs right now. The "fix" I implemented on the two cases I had in the lab was to grind the bottoms of the straumman abutments off until the abutment seated. I am working with BSB to fix this issue in the future.