Q & A: Printed Models, Articulators, ETC.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
So I'm just trying to improve my knowledge base about the digital workflow regarding printed models and such. I know there will be a variety of IOS scanners that will be needing models. Some of my questions:

I have DW software with the model builder module, but it only lists a default articulator...does their have to be a library of articulators available somewhere for this to be functional?

What companies other than 3shape, Itero, Cerec, and 3M have articulators made for a printed model. How about Carestream and E4D?

What are the costs of these articulators?...I know Iteros are $125 ea.

Take it away guys!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think the idea is to print a base that will accept a standard plastic articulator like vertex or orbix.

I paid $220 for the 3 Shape

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
So this is what I got as the default articulator on DW. I'm not sure what this accepts.

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
this is john with invent denta lWe carry the glue less twister articulator advertised here it's reusable i email me you stl file and you can print the ball adapter on your model call me for more information 305-381-0345 on twister articulator.JPG

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Its $17.99 for ours a one time investment you don't buy glue or spray anymore.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
And the bidding war is on,,,,there goes the neighborhood; as with crowns,,,,and the beat goes on!

Top Bottom