Printer

G

guilbd1270

Reaction score
Any lab here with a good printer where I can send my Stl models to be printed and return it the next day.. Im in florida

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Not me, but for the mucho money your gonna spend for models and shipping, your better off to buy a "good printer" yourself unless you find a local lab in FL.

G

guilbd1270

Reaction score
I outsourced many years, but I have to agree! Buying my own printer has been the best investment in many years.
I know .. We already in the process of buying one right now.. But its going to be couples of month while we get it here at the office and set everything…

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
I know .. We already in the process of buying one right now.. But its going to be couples of month while we get it here at the office and set everything…
Months? Why?

M

mmbh

Reaction score
What did you get?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Any lab here with a good printer where I can send my Stl models to be printed and return it the next day.. Im in florida
You can buy a starter printer for $2500 and do it yourself in a couple of hours. That is if you have a model creator module.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
There are some big labs there you should contact them

doug

doug

Reaction score
Where in Florida are you located?

doug

doug

Reaction score
I'm in Altamonte Springs, north of you. How many models a day?