Primescan

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Have had cerec inlab software since it came out as well as connect case center inbox. Havn't used the cerec software for years but I do use connect case inbox daily to import into Exocad. The Cerec pre-op feature only works okay and its mainly for occlusion.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
My best friend had (retired) Cerec InLab . Worked wonderfully for him. I believe in that software you can morph a tooth identically from the pre-op. They have some sort of patent on it. Very nice feature.
you can do that in 3 sheep too.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
you can do that in 3 sheep too.
Yep, but we have to smooth and add etc from a pre-op scan, the Cerec version will do it identically, without any adjusting. At least from what I saw. The guy who bought my friend's lab sold and installed Dr chairside cerec for Patterson for a number of years, he showed me that one.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Yep, but we have to smooth and add etc from a pre-op scan, the Cerec version will do it identically, without any adjusting. At least from what I saw. The guy who bought my friend's lab sold and installed Dr chairside cerec for Patterson for a number of years, he showed me that one.
Smoothing and adding gives me something to do. Please don’t take my Kodachrome away.
“Insert YouTube highjack video here “….